Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What are your reasons for working after retirement?

Working at sixty years old is very trendy, that's what I heard and that's what people like Harrison Ford and Mel Gibson do too.
Why do they do it?

Why do famous rich people keep working after 50 or 60 years old?
Certainly not for the money, they are loaded!

For the fame? I guess they would love to do without the paparazzis taking pics of them and showing others how old they really are.




If you too are about that age and run an active life, then you know what I mean. Working after retirement age means that you are in good shape in some way.
By now, you may have understood that you are never going to be as fast as earlier in your life.

You are in because you are active, busy, and most of all you look unstoppable.

We are far from being what we used to think of people in their 50ies or 60ies. We love to keep doing things, meeting the work colleagues everyday and being able to teach a few tricks to the next generation. And also,,, there's the money issue.

What is your reason for working after retirement?

You are welcome to leave comments.

Related search: Life. News: I'm back at work after 60. Everybody works after 50. Society. Work after 60. Personal thoughts. Work after retirement age.

No comments:

Post a Comment